The 2021 Membership is now closed
The window for renewing or signing up for a new Torrey Pines Women’s Golf Club membership is now closed for 2021.
Please come back to our website December 2021 when the 2022 new and renewal sign ups are expected to start.
Membership for 2021 was $145 and included the benefits listed HERE
General Torrey Pines Women's Golf Club Membership Information and Requirements
Membership in the Torrey Pines Women’s Golf Club is from January 1 to December 31st. Partial year memberships are not available or offered.
The club plays on Tuesday primarily at Torrey Pines Golf Course however, playing at other area golf courses is possible as part of the special event calendar.
Membership in the club will automatically provide you a membership to SCGA, our link to USGA handicaps.
An applicant and/or member must be a female resident of San Diego County age 18 or over. Members NOT meeting the USGA definition of amateur status are NOT eligible to compete for Sweeps games or tournaments money or prizes.
Members must present a valid City of San Diego Resident card in order to receive resident rates. Those without a valid San Diego Resident card will pay non resident rates.
Applicants and members shall agree to:
- Abide by and support the Club Bylaws and General Policies of the club
- Observe course etiquette and proper conduct
- Play by USGA Rules
- Use fellow member’s information only for club related purposes and not for any personal, professional or political uses.
Applicants must not have been subject to any disciplinary process or sanction of the club or any affiliated associations.
All Torrey Pines Women’s Golf Club members are required to maintain a current and valid USGA handicap index. An applicant without an index will be required to establish a handicap index upon joining the club. The Handicap Director will assist you in the process.
See more information on the handicap index system HERE
Torrey Pines Women's Golf Club Membership Benefits
As a member of Torrey Pines Women’s Golf Club you get the following benefits:
- 20% discount on soft good at the Torrey Pines Pro shop. US Open merchandise is not eligible for the discount
- Membership in SCGA which provides you with a GHIN handicap index, access to local leagues and events as well as Exclusive member only deals at Southern California golf courses
- Membership in SDCWGA which organizes local member only events